The Ackuretta DiploMaximized Productivity. Unmatched Precision.
The Ackuretta Diplo is a professional-grade 3D printer that offers high resolution, an open material platform, and maximized productivity for direct manufacturing applications across many markets.Pre-Order Now
Maximized Productivity. Unmatched Precision.
The Ackuretta Diplo
The Ackuretta Diplo is a professional-grade 3D printer that offers high resolution, an open material platform, and maximized productivity for direct manufacturing applications across many markets.
Dual print areas on one platform
At the heart of the Diplo is its advanced projector technology that allows it to print two build areas on a singular platform. This means double the productivity at a fraction of the time.
Large Build Area
Build Volume: 96 x 54 x 130 mm
Build Volume: 135 x 76 x 130 mm
Left Build Volume: 140 x 78 x 110 mm
Right Build Volume: 140 x 78 x 110mm
High Speed Production
Achieve rapid print speeds of up to 10 cm / hr with Diplo’s Intelligent Sensor Pressure Technology
Achieve maximum productivity of best-in-class prints.
- Conventional SLA Printer12 dental arches in 20 hours
- Conventional DLP Printer10 dental arches in 10 hours
- Diplo20 dental arches in 1.5 hours
• Seamlessly connect to the Diplo via Wi-Fi from your phone, computer, or tablet.
• Print, upload, and manage from a browser-based console
• Upload, print, and control your machine from anywher
Custom-Built for 3D Printing
Preview prints on console or browser before printing
Full-color capacitive 7-inch touchscreen
Receive notifications on the Diplo or browser for the following:
* Print has started
* Print is complete
* Print has fallen off platform (failure)
* Door is open
* Build platform is not attached to the machine
* Vat is not attached to the machine
Open Material System
The Diplo 3D printer is compatible with a range of resins for a plethora of applications.Learn More
High Speed，Dual-build Production
|3D Printing Technology||DLP|
|Machine Size||48 x 48 x 49.5cm|
|Build Volume||Left Build Area: 140 x 78 x 110 mm
Right Build Area: 140 x 78 x 110 mm
|Accuracy||± 37 μm|
|Slice Thickness||5-100 microns|
|Resin Wavelength||405 nm|
|Software||Alpha 3D, Omega 3D, and Magics for Ackuretta Pro|